Vanguard Beer by Francesco Yang, provides the extended information on the cookies installed on the website www.birrificiowar.it.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Each time a user returns to visit our website, the browser sends these cookies back to us in order to allow us to offer a personalized experience, which reflects their preferences and facilitates access to our services.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
The cookies we use allow us to recognize users who return to visit the site and their data, so as to avoid them having to enter the same information several times. In addition, they allow us to analyze the traffic patterns of users who visit our website in order to improve its usability.
It is possible that technical cookies are used to allow users to use the services requested through our website. Without these cookies, it would not be possible to provide the requested services.
For example, technical cookies can be used to:
- Allow users to access secure areas of our website without having to constantly log in;
- Remember any actions performed by the user (for example, completing a form) when returning to the previous page of a session;
Analytical cookies could be used to obtain information on the use of the website, advertisements and e-mails and to notify us of any errors. Furthermore, these cookies allow to obtain detailed technical information, such as the last page visited, the number of pages visited, if an e-mail was opened, which parts of the website or e-mails are clicked by users and the time elapsed between clicks. This information could be associated with user details such as IP address, domain or browser; however, they are analyzed together with other people’s information so as not to identify a particular user with respect to the other.
For example, these cookies may be used on our website to:
- Analyze and improve the performance and design of our website, advertisements and emails;
- Quantify the response to our advertisements and improve their effectiveness;
- Calculate the errors that occur on our website to improve the service and handle any complaints;
These cookies are not essential, but they allow you to take advantage of several useful features on our website.
For example, they may be used on our website to:
- Remember the preferences selected by the user during previous visits, such as country / language, interests and presentation of the website (layout, font size, colors and so on). In this way, the user will not have to re-enter this information;
- Remember the answers to the questions posed by our site, for example on participation in customer satisfaction surveys, so that they are not re-presented to the user;
- Determine if a service has already been proposed to the user;
- Provide information that allows the operation of optional services.
TARGETING OR PROMOTIONAL COOKIES
These cookies can be used on our website to publish personalized advertisements based on the user’s interests. Targeting or promotional cookies allow you to obtain detailed information on the navigation of our website by users (for example, the products or services most viewed by a particular person). Furthermore, they allow us to recognize a user who returns to visit our website and / or a site that is part of the network of one of our promotional partners.
In this way:
- Our promotional partners can offer the users of the websites that are part of their network advertisements on the products and services already displayed;
- It is possible to limit the number of times a given advertisement is shown to a user and calculate the effectiveness of an advertising campaign;
- These cookies can be stored and used by us and / or our promotional partners.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
When a user uses our website, some cookies that are not controlled by us may be stored. This happens, for example, if the user visits a page that contains content from a third party website. Consequently, the user will receive cookies from these third-party services. Cookies do not contain personal information, unless the user has logged in to the account.
For example, third-party cookies could originate from:
- Google Analytics;
- other Social Networks;
- Trusted operators;
HOW TO CHANGE THE SETTINGS ON COOKIES
Most browsers allow you to delete cookies from your computer hard drive, block the acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DEACTIVATED?
However, if the user blocks or deletes a cookie, it may be impossible to restore the preferences or customized settings previously specified and our ability to customize the user experience will be limited